Thunder God of Retribution
Takemikazuchi! (Chapter 2 + Arcana Quest)
Crystal (after being hit with Mini)
Phase 1: X
All of his attacks have Thunder element, so it's best to bring armor that gives good thunder defense. He also can cause Paralysis with any of his attacks. All his attacks can be blocked (except Miniman).
- Mini - Takemikazuchi shrinks you to a fraction of your size. Your movement speed is drastically lower, and you are also unable to use items, magic, or Lock-On. Attack the blue, glowing light to restore yourself to your true size and be restored with all of your abilities and ATK again.
- Thunder Rush - Takemikazuchi cloaks itself in thunder and charges towards you. In Rage Mode, this move will slightly home in on targeted player.
- Lightning Blade Dance - Forms blades of lightning with his drumsticks and will slash 1-2 times. Be careful as this move covers a wide area around him.
- Lightning Reap - Takemikazuchi will join his drum sticks creating a giant lightning claymore giving multiple hits around him and ending it with a great cleave. Bolts will strike down with the ending blow, but deal little damage.
- Lightning Strike - Takemikazuchi will float on a thunder cloud and send lightning down upon the player where the drum symbol appears. This follows you wherever you wherever you go, so it would be best to jog during the duration of this attack.
- Eye of the Storm - Takemikazuchi will send his drums spiraling around him, in a ranged attack.
Wind Cave Light (Chapter 8) Storm Gods (Chapter 9) Thunder's Halo (Quest 87)
Phase 1: X 
Item Drops Edit
- Thunder Drum (Break Drums to Obtain)
- Thunder Garb
- Thunder Belly
- Thunder Drumstick
- Thunder Armband
- Thunder Hide
- Thunder Talon
- Thunder Fang
- God Armband
- Rage Thunder Halo (Indra)
- Rage Thunder Meat (Indra)
- Takemi Core
- Takemi Core+ (Indra)
In-Game Description Edit
Effect of BreakingEdit
- Lightning Blade Dance's range is shortened and does less damage.
- Thunder Rush speed lowered.
- Disables Eye of the Storm.
- Heart of Thunder - Defeat 5 Takemikazuchi-Type Monsters.
- Thunder Bolt - Defeat 15 Takemikazuchi-Type Monsters.
- Takemikazuchi's artwork was done by Tetsuya Nomura.
- It's possible to dodge Takemikazuchi's miniaturization attack by either dodging at the right time, or by using the 2 Handed Sword skill, Shadowless Prayer.
- Take-Mikazuchi is a god of thunder in Japanese mythology. He is also said to be the founder of sumo wrestling, using such techniques to defeat Take-Minakata, another god.
- Takemikazuchi's, as well as Indra's theme is "Vs. Guardian II".
- At the beginning of the battle he always casts mini, so what you should do is as soon as possible run behind him since that is always where the glow stone always appears, after that it will appear at random places.