Siegfried is the last main story boss you will encounter in the game. Defeating Siegfried will open the Rivenhelt Ruins. Always attack him in the back; because when you attack him in front, he will reflect and this will cause you to stagger leaving you open to his counter attack.
His alternate form is Siegfried Mk. Zero; the most notable difference between them is that Siegfried is silver, while Siegfried Mk. Zero is gold.
Siegfried Mk. Zero : "None can hope to destroy that shield. None can hope to resist that sword's blows. None is more powerful than this being, swathed in the purest gold." - Monster Encyclopedia
- Downward Vertical Slash - Siegfried will slam his blade downwards, rending the battlefield shortly.
- Horizontal Slash - Siegfried will sway his blade to the right(or left depending on camera angle).
- Uppercut - Siegfried will slash his blade upward, causng a short rending split. (Note: Often in rage mode)
- Shield bash - Siegfried will bash you with his shield, stunning you if it connects. He often repeats this in rage mode.
- Turning Slash - Siegfried will turn around quickly, before slashing twice.
- Powerful Slash - Siegfried readies himself (an act similar to when activating rage mode) then attacks.
- Earth Splitter - Siegfried puts all of his power into the ground, creating a shockwave that goes in a straight line.
|Siegfried Mk. Zero|
Breakables and Weak PointsEdit
- Shield - Disables his Natural Block; becomes a viable weak point after breaking.
- Shoulder - Very hard to break unless you are using a Firelance. It can also be done by doing a knockdown attack whilst he is stunned. Using a heat card may also work. When you break his shoulder, or "epaulet", it shortens his Earth Splitter shockwave.
- Hero's Helm Shard
- Hero's Armor Shard
- Hero's Shield Shard (Shield)
- Hero's Epaulet (Right Shoulder)
- Hero's Blood
- Hero's Cape
- Hero's Bone
- Balmung Tip
- Daemon Spike
- Siegfried Core
- -coming soon- (haven't fought Siegfried Mk. Zero)
In-Game Descriptions Edit
- Siegfried is the German name of Sigurd, a hero in Norse mythology who became near invincible after eating the heart of the dragon Fafnir, which he defeated.
- Siegfried's battle theme is "Vs. Guardian II".
- A good ultimate card to bring is Takemikazuchi because he distracts Siegfried.