A living root, the Mandrake is feared as a bringer of death. Its piercing shriek tears through the souls of the living and causes the gates of the netherworld to creak open.
Mandrake has two upgraded versions: Mandrake Oddity, which is "2nd gen" and is a blue platte swap and Mandrake Mutant which is "3rd gen" which is greenish gray with black marks.
- Attack 1: The Mandrake creates a green field around himself and damages all fools who try to come close, also temporary reducing their damage.
- Attack 2: The Mandrake creates a mass of darkness and strike the target with it.
- Summoning: The Mandrake dances around and summons an ally to aid them, the ally depends on the variation. Mandrake calls Drake Shade, Mandrake Oddity calls Griffin Nemesis.
- Gurow Bog
- Neumellow Woods
- Using a Firelance to beat Mandrakes from a distance is a good idea.
- With One-Handed Swords you can deal with them if you are fast enough. Just make sure you Coup them before they call a Drake Shade.
- When paired with other monsters Mandrakes should die first, whatever the cost.
- If you equip the Siege Arts orb, the Mandrake can't call reinforcements.
- They can also flee.
- Mandrakes can also do alot of damage it's good not to only fear there reinforcement calling
- Veggie Peel
- Veggie Tuber
- Veggie Sap
- Daemon Spike
- Blue Veggie Parasite ( Mandrake Oddity )
- Gold Veggie Bud ( Mandrake Mutant )
- Golden Veggie Flower ( Mandrake Mutant )
- Mandrake Core
- The Mandrake, also known as the Mandragora, is a mythical plant with roots shaped like a small human. When uprooted, it unleashes a horrible scream, said to sound like the wail of a dying child. This scream either deafens or instantly kills those who hear it, depending on the story.