Introduction EditThe Kirin is a mythical horse adorned with colorful fur and peacock-like plume. It has the ability to conduct lightning and cause the Mini Man status. It is only found in one region.
- Lightning Stomp: Raises its front legs while conjuring a magic circle, then stomps the nearby player in front of it, causing the Mini status.
- Lightning Envelope: Kirin would cloak themselves in lightning.
- Lightning Charge: Kirin charges towards targeted player while cloaked in lightning.
- Lightning Zigzag Charge: Same as previous attack, but done in a zigzag pattern.
- Fantastical Bone
- Fantastical Skull
- Fantastical Hoof
- Fantastical Feather
- Fantastical Tongue
- Fantastical Beard
- Kirin Core
In-Game Description Edit
Tips & StrategiesEdit
- Keep an eye out for its charges, especially when you are at range since Kirin usually charges as a result.
- Breaking the hovering crystal when you get the Mini Man status stuns the Kirin, allowing you to get free hits before it gets back up.
- Kirin's artwork was done by Ittoku.
- Kirin is a mythical hooved creature known throughout various East Asian cultures to bring prosperity.
- You can reflect his charge attack.