A mythical sacred beast. Its attacks are vested with a divine will and conjure miracles beyond the bounds of human understanding.
The Kirin is a mythical horse adorned with colorful fur and peacock-like plume. It has the ability to conduct lightning and cause the Mini Man status. It is only found in one region.
Its monster drops contain the word Fantastical.
- Lightning Stomp: Kirins would raise their front legs while conjuring a magic circle then stomp the nearby player in front of it causing the Mini Man status.
- Lightning Envelope: Kirins would cloak themselves in lightning.
- Lightning Charge: Kirins would charge towards you while cloaked in lightning.
- Lightning Zigzag Charge: Kirins would charge in a zigzag line.
- Fantastical Bone
- Fantastical Skull
- Fantastical Hoof
- Fantastical Feather
- Fantastical Tongue
- Fantastical Beard
- Kirin Core
Coup de GraceEdit
The player slashes two-three times, before mounting the Kirin and ultimately ending its pain with a weapon through the neck.
Tips & StrategiesEdit
- Keep an eye out for its charges, especially when you are afar since Kirin would usually do these to you.
- Breaking the hovering crystal when you get the Mini Man status would make Kirin dizzy.
- Kirin's artwork was done by Ittoku.
- Kirin is a mythical hooved creature known throughout various East Asian cultures to bring prosperity.
- You can reflect his charge attack.