Hecatoncheir, the Blind Rage Heavy Warrior, is the seventh boss you will encounter in the game. He is big and has a well-armored body. He is a tough guy so always watch his moves, more so when he is in rage mode. He has a powerful physical attack with his sword and an excellent defense with his shield. When Hecatoncheir is in rage mode, he is more powerful and scatters fire around him so be careful with mellee. It is wise to attack him on his back.
His domain is the Yormbea Labyrinth and the only way to gain any access in it is to finish him off.
- Stomp - This is his primary source of attack, the one you'll see most often. He telegraphs this attack by raising his sword straight into the air as if preparing for a march. Hecatoncheir will always stomp twice, and only occasionally follow through with a sword chop. It is recommended to stay on his right (your left) when he stomps, and get a few swipes in on his sword. Once it breaks, avoid the sword all together and target his hind legs.
- Charge- Hecatoncheir will charge at you, sometimes up to three times. Slayers will know he's about to charge when he places his sword across his chest, and it begins to glow white. It's best to just stay out of his way until he finishes. Note: Upon breaking his sword, it will no longer glow white before the charge.
- Centaur Kick - Hecatoncheir kicks you like a horse if you get to comfortable attacking his hind legs. He winds forward before kicking. Just block when he chambers the attack and continue attacking the legs.
- Fire Salvo - Hecatoncheir only uses this attack in rage mode. Fire spurts out of his shoulders on either side of his body at certain intervals.
- Jump- Hecatocheir lowers his body in preperation for a jump. This attack is extremely damaging and potentially fatal. Upon entering rage mode for the first time, Hecatoncheir will begin using this at the end of his stomp combo.
- Rage mode- Like all monsters, upon the first melee duel he goes into rage mode. Fire begins bursting from his shoulders, and all his stats are raised. It is best just to wait out his rage mode, as once he is done, he collapses to the floor for a few moments giving players a chance to punish.
Melee Duel SequenceEdit
X , /\ |  , X , /\ |  , O | X , /\
Breakables and WeakpointsEdit
- Hind legs
- Giant Skull
- Giant Talon
- Giant Hoof
- Giant Horn
- Giant Meat
- Gaint Liver
- Giant Blue Gem
- Gaint Red Gem
- Giant Shield Bit ( Breakable )
- Giant Sword Bit ( Breakable )
Titles gained Edit
Defeat Hecatoncheir 5 times to acquire the title "Grace under Pressure"
Defeat Hecatoncheir 15 times to acquire the title "Gravity"
Defeat Hecatoncheir 30 times to acquire the title "Giant"
Defeat Hecatoncheir 50 times to acquire the title "Giga"
Defeat Hecatoncheir 100 times to acquire the title "Tera"
- Hecatoncheir's, as well as his other version's theme is "Vs. Guardian I".