First met: Chapter 10 - Mission no. 69 - Noble of the Abyss
Encounters: Noble of the Abyss, Frowning Knights, The Spirit King, The Freezemaster, Noble in the Fog (Dark), The Red Sword (Dark).
Finvarra can be a tricky opponent at first, but learning when to attack is key. After every attack he'll "reset" his stance, attack then. He carries around a one-handed sword, like your character would use. He also uses his hand as a shield, much like with Siegfried, he will counter your attack completely if you hit it.
"A knight seen as incarnation of the most profane and demonic forces, It will claim the life of any who dare to stand in its way." ~ Monster Encyclopedia
- Standard Combo: Finvarra will attack you in the same way you use the one-handed sword, but sometimes he'll stop after one strike, two, or even three.
- Counter: If you hit his shield, he will counter with an upward slash, then spins around slashing you back. This is not dodgeable or guardable.
- Turning Slash: Exactly like the Battle Art for the one-handed sword. He has a quick recovery from this.
- Stinger: Finvarra will charge up then run at you with the sword piercing forward. After a set time, or getting to you, he will stop then lunge once striking downward. This attack will arc around you if you are not in front of him.
- Ground Shockwave: Finvarra charges up, holding his sword up, then slams the blade of the sword into the ground sending a shockwave at you.
- Noble Head
- Noble Ring
- Noble's Gauntlet
- Noble's Cape
- Noble's Eye
- Noble Armor Shard
- Finvarra Core