Belch Hecatoncheir is an alternate version of Hecatoncheir. The most notable change is the color of his body, which is red, while the regular Hecatoncheir is yellow. Its statistics are better and higher than its regular version. When faced, it will immediately go into Rage Mode, spitting pink flames from its shoulder, which deals more damage than regular ones. Its breakables and weakness is the same.
- Rage - He greet his opponent with rage mode at the beginning of battle (same as Hecatoncheir rage mode with flame charged spell as passive that sprouts from his shoulders and hits the ground with large area on his both sides) but gets dizzy upon expiration.
- Galloping Slash - He will assume a stance and then charge with tremendous power and velocity with two to three times in a row, can easily be avoided when going to his back while doing his first stance.
- Rear Kick - He will use this when you try to attack his back.
- March of Madness - He will stomp anyone dares to cross his path and during rage mode he will follows it with a megaton slam, stomps can kill you if all lands successful and don't try to block this move because it will just make your pulse high to the point of guard crushing defeat.
- Megaton Slam - A jumping sword attack with medium range and massive damage that can be avoided using dodge or block.
- Sword - Slightly decrease his sword range.
- Shield - Removes his front guard skill.
Melee Duel SequenceEdit
X,  | /\, X,  | /\, O | X, /\
- Giant Skull
- Giant Talon
- Giant Hoof
- Giant Horn
- Giant Liver (Belch Hecatoncheir)
- Giant Red Gem (Belch Hecatoncheir)
- Giant Shield Bit (break his shield)
- Giant Sword Bit (break his sword)