Introduction EditBaby Xuan Wu is a giant green tortoise with huge boulder-like limbs and serpentine tail. It is only found in one region. It is slow, but can easily chase a player by spinning towards him or her.
- Slam: Baby Xuan Wus would raise their body and slam their front limbs down on those in front of it.
- Spin: Baby Xuan Wus would do a spin.
- Spinning Ricochet: Baby Xuan Wus would curl then spin towards the player. They would then bounce around the battlefield. They could use this outside of battle to chase the player.
- Recover: Baby Xuan Wus would curl up into a tight defense and start healing damage. They could do this outside of battle.
The infant form of deities who chose to live in the world. There's nothing childish about the divine wrath they can unleash in their attacks.
- Tortoise Carapace
- Tortoise Bone
- Tortoise Talon
- Tortoise Tail
- Tortoise Talisman
- God Armband
- Xuan Wu Core
Tips & StrategiesEdit
- When it recovers HP, it curls up into a defensive position, rendering all kinds of attacks from player characters to deal 0 damage. To stop the recovery, use powerful battle arts or keep attacking it and eventually it'll stop recovering and get knocked down, giving you a couple of free hits.
- Baby Xuan Wu's artwork was done by Miho Midorikawa.
- Xuan Wu is one of the Four Symbols of the Chinese constellations. In English, it is called Black Tortoise and in Japanese, it is called Genbu.